Sunday, August 16, 2009

Up, Up, Up, That Weight Goes.....

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 198.4-pounds.

Well, I am willing to admit it. I don't see so many people willing to admit they are going into reverse with the weight loss.

Time and time again I have written that losing weight is a real challenge. Keeping the weight off is a real challenge too.

The real challenge about this, is I have been exercising. This dispels the myth that exercise is the key source to weight loss. It's not. It's the amount of food consumed, and the kind of foods as well.

I can eat 1,500 calories a day in candy bars. That's not going to do me any good in the long run with my health. I could eat 1,500 calories a day in green salads. That won't help either. Nope there has to be a balance. It's tricky and it's a challenge.

I have gotten tired of being hungry all of the time. I have been exercising. It doesn't matter.

Well, I have to keep at it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...