Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is Your Thyroid Causing You To Gain Weight?

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 203.4-pounds.

Do You Have A Hypothyroid?
Early this morning, I awoke at around 1 AM. It wasn't time I wanted to wake up at. Only, once I awoke, I had a hard time falling asleep.

I decided to turn on the radio and listen to a radio show called Coast-to-Coast. On the show he had a doctor talking about how so many people have a problem with their thyroids, and don't know it.

I won't get into all of the particulars of the show, because to be honest I don't remember everything that was being said.

I did decide to investigate further what was being said on the show.

One of the things I did was do a simple test to see if I have a low thyroid. I took a thermometer and put it under my armpit. If the thyroid is normal then my body temperature should have ranged in at 97.5 degrees F to 98.6 degrees F. My thermometer showed 96.2 degrees F.

Now this testing is supposed to go on every morning for at least five days.
I didn't have to test anymore to convince myself that I had a low body temperature. I also figured that I have a hypothyroid because I have all the symptoms.

Now I decided to try and treat my own hypothyroidism. I went the health food store, and purchased some decicated bovine thyroid, and a bottle of Kelp tablets.

I will see what progress I make as result of using those two items. I am sure that I have had hypothyrodism for a long while. This in my opinion explains why my weight lose had stopped at 180-pounds. With very little increase in food, I easily regained another 20-pounds.

If you want to learn more you can research the internet. I am posting a link to a web page that I was reading because this page directly addresses the issues of weight gain because of a poor thyroid gland.

How Iodine Accelerates Weight Loss: http://www.naturalnews.com/008902.html

I am curious to know if anyone reads this and is willing to research for themselves about hypothyroidism.

Just think the cure may be as easy as taking a supplement like Kelp Tablets.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...