Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Body Temperature Has Dropped Again

Hello weight losing fans.

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 303.8-pounds.

Oh boy...

I have been working on improving my thyroid activity by taking descecated beef thyroid tablets, and kelp capsules. I thought I would see some improvement.

This morning I woke up and my body temperature had actually dropped another degree lower to 95.5 degrees F. I have been hoping to increase my metabolism, and therefore as a result my body temperature would go up too.

We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...