Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 204.2-pounds.

That's down, and a long way from 180-pounds.

I have been taking my temperature regularly. I am convinced that part of my problem with my weight has been because I have an under active thyroid.

Well, my temperature has been showing more and more at 98.6 or above 98 more often.

This I think will eventually help me burn those extra calories.....

Now, some people think that if I'll just exercise that will do the jop. Nope, it doesn't do the job. It's exercise, and caloric intake that does the job.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...