Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not Where I Wanted To Be By Now, Ugh....!

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 207.8-pounds.

That's down from just a few days ago...

Needless to say this is just a little bit frustrating.
I have been working at getting back down to 180-pounds. I thought for sure I would have been there by now. Only, I like anyone, let my appetite get the best of me. It hasn't helped any to be drinking a few cans of beer everynight either. I am out of the beer for now. Well, that's until I get another customer that doesn't want to carry back into the hotel, or crate it around.
Then I will get the beer, and I will consume it. Oh, I am so evil....

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...