Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Down Days; Which Is A Good Thing

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 202.2-pounds.

Wooo Hooo.... !!!!!!!

Honestly, I wondered if I would hit that so soon because last night I was waiting for some people on the bus, and was snacking on chocolate bear cookies. I ate two of those snack size bags, and that put me over my calorie count for the day.

I told you I have a sweet tooth.

This morning I ate a big chocolate chip cookie as part of my breakfast meal; Oh David... !!!!!

Let's see what that will do for me in the morning.

Tomorrow I am going to be getting up at 2 AM in the morning. I am going to be at work by 4 AM.

Let's just see what I look like in the morning.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...