Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are Those Corn Chips Really That Healthy?

Hello weight losing fans...
(9539)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 206.2-pounds.

I am really surprised that I was able to download this video onto YOU TUBE. It's longer than the maximum of 12-15 minutes that's permitted for a video downloads. Maybe it stops at 15 minutes. This is a long video about the kind of advertising that is printed on a bag of snack chips.

Manufacturers will make the packaging beautiful to look at. They will tell you that it is healthy for you to eat this product. There is no proof of that, but it's printed on the package anyway.

Before I went into the talk about the Chips, I had a little diatribe about the length of my videos. Someone told me make them short because people won't watch them. Or, I won't get any return visits to my blog.

I said, "If you don't want to watch my video, click off the You Tube Button and go look at someone other blog. You don't have to watch me. Well, anyway watch this if you wish.



That's all for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...