Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Went To The Super Bowl... Well, I Passed By The Stadium

Hello weight losing fans...
(9423)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 207-pounds.

That's down a bit. I changed yesterdays number by 0.4-pounds. I found I had mistyped the number.

I have been out of town. During the Chicago snow storm I was up in Wisconsin at my cousins. And then, on Friday I left to go to Dallas for the Super Bowl... Well, I drove my bus by the Super Bowl Stadium, and couldn't drop my people there.

Yes we had to drop them at six flags park, and they shuttled, or walked a mile to the stadium.

It was a mess for the packers fans that paid over a thousand dollars to go to the super bowl, and then found they were treated like second class citizens. That wasn't my problem.

I didn't see the game. I listened to it on the radio.

I didn't make any video's of myself in the hotel. I did video one of my breakfasts. I was eating in the morning the Continental Breakfast. It was all carbohydrates. Then for Dinner, I was eating fast food....

Needless to say I didn't make any weigh loss progress.... YIKES.

I did take with me the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale. I did keep a record of my weight each day.
I kept up my log book of food consumed. I had a hard time calculating the total calories because I forgot my calorie count book.

That's all for now...

And that's the way it is...I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...