Monday, February 21, 2011

Got Milk? My Video Defending Whole Milk For Your Diet

Hello weight losing fans...
(9626)
Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 203.2-pounds.
That's down from yesterday.
It's still 23-pounds from where I want to be.



Well, to my surprise, I was able to finish up my video. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it will do.

I talked about how milk is now considered a pollutant by the Environmental Protection Agency.

I also talked about how almost miraculously my weight dropped after drinking milk at night. I am now drinking more milk throughout the day than I have ever before. I think it will help me lose weight, and keep it off.

Do watch my progress, and see if I am not right. If I am then maybe you'll want to try drinking milk for a meal. It may seem crazy; I know.
At the very least you might want to try to use it as an appetite suppressant when that hunger monster attacks; especially at night when trying to sleep.

Bye for now....

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

3 comments:

Dinahsoar said...

I agree that milk is the perfect food..perfect balance of protein, carbs and fats. I use dairy--milk/yogurt/cheese/daily and I'm certain it has helped me shed these recent 30 pounds. I also use whey protein powder--which comes from milk--daily to aid my weight loss. Cow's milk like many foods has gotten a bad rap.

And another point you made, without perhaps intending to--eating more calories, if they are a particular kind of calorie, helps shed more weight. One would think it would slow down weight loss--but there are certain kinds of calories that aid/speed fat/weight loss. I know that first hand. Eating less food is required in order to lose, but you can eat more of some foods than others and accomplish that goal more efficiently.


Also, at first this video was a bit creepy, then it made me laugh...when I realized you were making a point with the beginning part.

Funky said...

Were you right about milk?

Funky said...

I didn't know milk was so controversial. I never heard this before. I drink milk by the gallon.

Because of being inspired by your no bullshit diets or vitamin eat less food view, I have lost 25 pounds. It isn't as much as you but it what I needed. I have kept it off six months just by eating less and walking whenever I can.

Your friend helped me know about how to walk. I started after I got stuck losing weight. It seemed impossible after around 15 pounds and I was hungry all the time. I actually eat more than I did at first. It took forever to lose but I am where my goal was or is or whatever.

Anyway, I actually weigh less than I did this time last year and will start the Spring without winter fat. I always gain weight over winter because I don't work as much so this is amazing.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...