Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Critics From The Neighborhood

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" Weighing in at 237.6-Pounds...

Yesterday my nosy neighbor stated emphatically that I must lose my belly. Now this is a woman who has nothing better to do then spend most of her personal time at the recreation center, and riding the exercise bikes for one hour, and then walking for an hour on the elliptical machine. She is unemployed and has all the time in the world.

Me, I am employed, and have to go to work for 15 hours a day...

I have time now, but am trying to get my life in order...

Here is my thought.... It's none of her business what my belly looks like....

And that's all for now... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...