Saturday, January 5, 2013

Nosey Neighbor Said I Look Pregnant

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" Weighing in at 237.4-Pounds.

I was passing by the laundry room today.  My neighbor was in the doing her laundry. She said that I have gained to much weight and that I could die from a heart attack. Then she said you look like you're nine months pregnant.

Well, if I could sit on a bike for one hour a day at the gym, I might look a little different too....

Anyway that's my thought for today... I am going to go eat a bunch of junk food now... I am so depressed....


And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...