Sunday, January 26, 2014

Losing Someone Can Bring Pain And A Loss Of Desire

 David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214-Pounds.
Hmmmm, what did that? My total calories yesterday was only 1,600 or so.

Anyway, it is what it is.

Yesterday a comment came through from Dinah. I decided to copy it and post it up front for all to see.
Hey, you may be struggling with the loss of a loved one. My-oh-my it hurts.
The reality is, you really never do get over that loss. I haven't. I just had to move on with my life and do the things I had to.

"My mom died in 2012 and I totally understand how it affects a person. It doesn't matter that the parent is old in age or that we are older/old--the loss is heartbreaking. And processing grief takes time and having to deal with that is hard-- making it difficult to focus on the way we eat. I couldn't eat at all for several days when mom died, losing 4 pounds in a short time. It took over a year to reach the point where mom's death wasn't the first thing I thought of when I woke up in the morning. And not a day has gone by since that I have not thought about her at least once a day or wished that I could pick up the phone and call her. I'm at a place now where I can focus on the remarkable woman she was and a wonderful mother to me and all her kids. Don't be hard on yourself for regaining. Life happens and we do the best we can. And by the grace of God we get through."

                        Thank You Dinah Soar...!

That's all for now....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane


No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...