Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Piggy Wiggy, That's Me

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.2-Pounds.

That's not bad considering what I ate yesterday. Now, I have always written, one day of over eating isn't going to pack on those pounds. It's the over eating day after day that gets us into trouble.
If you are paying attention a month or so ago I was at 209-Pounds. Now I am back up to around 215-Pounds. So the eating has caught up with me. That's 6-Pounds regained.

Ouch David, you are a piggy wiggy...
Yeah, so are most of us...
Sorry to write that.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...