Thursday, January 23, 2014

Oh Come On...

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214-Pounds.

Wait a minute David, how can you do that? How can you go from 218-Pounds the other day to what you are now? How can you have admitted that you over ate the other day at a buffet and still come in at 214-Pounds? How is that possible?

Well it's true, and I am not lying.

Maybe it's because I've upped my intake of Magnesium. Maybe it's because I have upped my Vitamin B intake. I don't know... That might be it.

I have been deliberately portioning my food up until two days ago when I went with a friend to lunch. Then I went to this Chinese Buffet and had about four plates of food... Yikes...

Well, it's all in the potty now...

That's the way it is... I'm  David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...