Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Four Days Below 214-Pounds....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Day Weighing in at 213.6-Pounds.
I triple checked that. I couldn't believe it since I  ate so late in the evening. It was just a can of green beans and some crackers.

Thanks to all the fans so far this year... We are now regularly topping 50 people a day, which is up from thirty. Many, many times I actually get over 100 views...

Golly is this that interesting... ? Buah, ha, ha...

As always, I review the comments before I post them.. If I don't like what I read, then it won't get up in the comments section.

Tomorrow is Thanks Giving... I won't be very careful tomorrow...

Happy Thanks Giving to the folks who can still appreciate all the rich blessing which God gives us.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...