Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sometimes It Helps To Use The Bathroom

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.4-Pounds.

When I awoke this morning I weighed myself almost immediately. I weighed 214-Pounds. I entered that in the log on my computer. Then I went into the kitchen and prepared the coffee, started the breakfast cooking, and started my bath. I got a telephone call from mother nature and emptied myself accordingly. When I was done taking my bath, I stepped back up onto the Magical Mystical Digital Scale to find that I was now 213.4-Pounds. I stepped on an off the scale, and even moved it around on the floor. I stepped back up on the scale and was again 213.4-Pounds.


Well it just goes to show that I am full of it sometimes...Anyway that is going to be my official weight for the morning.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...