Friday, November 22, 2013

It Was Just Another Day...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at  213.4-Pounds.

Yesterday when I got home I was at just under 212-Pounds. Then I decided to cut up some small cucumbers, mix the with some lowfat greek yogurt, sour cream, and spices, to make a salad. I cooked up a hot dog. Then I put it on a bun with catsup. I purchased a small pecan pie, and had a small slice of that to celebrate my birthday... Yes, I was alone on my birthday.

So the weight you saw is what was sitting in my belly from last night having eaten at 7ish in the evening.

Please Remember: If you you leave a comment; I screen it first. If I don't like it; I won't post it. This is a blog that encourages a continuous effort to get those pounds off, and then keep them off. I won't put up with Nasty Comments....!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...