Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Under 214-Pounds

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.8-Pounds.
That's up from yesterday morning; not by much.

That's three days that I am under the range of 214-Pounds.

Yesterday I had a hot dog, a hot dog bun, two slices of bread, six very thin slices of ham, two cups of kool aide, and a can of green beans.

I really didn't know if I would get under 215-Pounds today because I went to bed last night weighing in at 217-Pounds. So, I guess that all went down the porcelain throne this morning.

By the way, my readership has really picked up. Thank You to all you curious souls out there.

Just Remember: I screen the comments that are placed on my blog. If I don't like them, I will not post them. 

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...