Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Beet Yourself Up... !

David Dane here....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.8-Pounds.
Or, was it 216.6-Pounds... My scale couldn't decide.

Anyway, yesterday was another day I said to heck with it. Yep, I had the French Bread Left over from the day before. It was about 1/3 of the loaf. I cut it open and piled on the peanut butter and raspberry jelly. Then later in the day I ate a can of sugar beets for dinner. Then I drank down 6-bottle of raspberry beer... That's right... I DON'T CARE....

So today I went to the bathroom and had a little scare. I looked down to see a red ooze coming off the poops. (Gross... I know...) That's right I thought for a minute there I might be bleeding. Then it dawned on me. Last night I ate a can of sugar beets. That's the sugar beet juice escaping. Whew, I thought.

Which just goes to tell ya, "It matters what you eat."

In my case and in most peoples, sugar beets are excellent for us. Sugar beets have the ability to help with digestion. I am posting a link that will give everyone six reason to eat beets..
http://www.fullcircle.com/goodfoodlife/2012/05/10/6-health-benefits-of-eating-beets/

So have your Beets Today... Go "Beet Yourself Up..."

This morning I ate two eggs, and drank two scoops of protein powder. (410-calories), for lunch I had two roasted chicken breasts, some coleslaw, and a yogurt. Then when I got off work I drank some tea at 70-calories a serving x 3 (210-calories)
I am going home to eat another can of beets.


That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...