Friday, August 8, 2014

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216-Pounds.

That is up from yesterday. Now I bet you think I sit around eating donuts all day long. Or maybe you think I sit around drinking beers... Well no I don't.

Yesterday I ate 2 eggs for breakfast and two scoops of protein powder. Later in the day I had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, one tablespoon of flax oil, one tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 can of mixed beans, 1 can of sugar beets. Later before I went to bed I had a few big fist fulls of honey coated peanuts. That's all I ate yesterday.

That's it for now... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...