Monday, August 4, 2014

I Don't Care.....

David Dane here....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217-Pounds...

I DON'T CARE.... !

Yesterday I couldn't post because I went to work, and got off too late to go somewhere to post.
I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214.4-Pounds.
That was down, and I guess I should have been hopeful things were turning around.

I got off work yesterday, and I had some tip money in my pocket. I went to Wal-Mart purchased a 6-Pack of cider beer, and a loaf of day old French Bread. I drank all six beers. I cut a 12 inch chunk of bread from the loaf, spread peanut butter on it, then ate it down... So there....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...