Saturday, August 2, 2014

Oh To Heck With It...!

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds...
That's right....

Last night I came home from a long day driving... I was up at 5 AM.... I went to sleep for an hour when I got home...

I was groggy, and run down when I woke up. It was the evening hours. I said to myself a second day in a row "To heck with this weight losing crap." I drank a couple bottles of beer, and chowed down 3/4 of a bottle of roasted nuts.

I am tired of skimpy meals that I eat and then less than an hour later I am hungry again. I am tired of being so careful. It's getting me no where. I eat bird food, and still I am gaining weight... What the heck?


That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...