Thursday, April 21, 2016

Not Much To Say: Sorry..

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.8-pounds.

Well, I had hoped I would be lower than that at perhaps 212-Pounds.

In case you're wondering. Am I starving to death like I did a few years ago. Answer: No.

I am doing something different. I progressing slower than anticipated. But, I am progressing.

This morning I woke up and had my Cayenne Pepper, lemon juice, and distilled water. I had a cup of cottage cheese, and two tablespoons of MCT oil.

My body temperature was 97.9-degrees.  So that seems to be improving everyday...

Let's just keep an eye on things. I am sorry I don't have more to share for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...