Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Here is a bit of trivia for you.

Did you know that a pound of body fat is 3,500 calories of stored calories?

Did you know that 10-pounds of fat is 35,000 calories of stored calories?

Did you know that for every 10-pounds of fat you are over weight it's 35,000 calories sitting on you?

So if you are 30-pounds overweight, you are at 105,000 stored calories of body fat.

If, just if you were to live by the 2,000 calorie diet, that is 52.5-days of stored body fat, if you were to quit eating.

Now, I don't recommend doing that. But, that's just trivia.

FOLKS..... FOLKS listen to me, 10-pounds over is too much. That's enough to screw you up.

You ladies that gained weight over the years and you have that pleasing curve to you... I am sorry, "the I just need to lose 10-pounds is killing you. "  

I am not going to go into it here... But, please look at the videos.. once you get to you tube you can explore from there....

I have my target weight... I am going back to the weight I was when I left the army in Korea. That's the way I should be. And unless I become a weight lifter. I will make every effort to stay at that weight.

Keep an I on my progress... I am back in the saddle, back on the wagon, got my game shirt on, and my head down...

Here we go...!

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...