Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.2-Pounds.

So, I let the cat out of the bag. You know what? Most of you will not do this. You are still stuck on the old way of thinking. So was I .... I mean it. I thought that eating fat was the enemy. The enemy is the high insulin. Insulin is the enemy. Yes, we have to have insulin. However, most of us are in trouble with our insulin. We have so much of it. It pumps in our blood.  We need to drop our insulin levels.

I used to write eat less food. The problem was, what less food was I eating. Was it the food I should be eating? Or, was it just food that ultimately was defeating the purpose. I mean food that spiked up my already higher than normal insulin levels.  And one thing I had absolutely no real knowledge about is using fats for energy. I had done the Dr. Atkins diet years ago and was very successful at it. Then like everyone else I had a reversal, and for the life of me could not figure out what was wrong.

I went on the low calorie diet. I was very successful at it. Then I would write, Eat Less Food, I was successful at 1,500 calorie diet. I lost 60-pounds. I was successful and like everyone else I went into a reversal. It was because of uncontrollable hunger. Also, I struggled with the highs and lows everyone struggles with because the metabolism was going lower, and I was having the struggle with hunger.
Throw in my moms death, and my depression became a time period of neglect for diet.

Well, I am back on the wagon. Let's see what happens. Watch the videos I have included.

Yesterday my scale broke.... Don't ask I am not revealing what happened. It's so dumb.



That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

Wishing you success in the battle of the bulge. I too thought fat was the enemy. My doctor said it was. But he was wrong. Sadly, many in the medical community are still promoting low fat.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...