Saturday, April 16, 2016

I'm Still Not Telling What I Am Doing Differently..... MUTE... !

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.8-Pounds.

Now, all I have been posting lately on this blog has been my weight. There is a reason for this. I have decided to alter my diet some. I have run up against a wall losing weight, even using only 1,500 calories a day. Along with that 1,500 calorie diet went the issue of constant nagging hunger, especially at night while attempting to sleep. Add to that Low Thyroid which has consistently given me a body temperature that is way too low to burn fat. Yes we need that 98.6 body temperature. My body temperature has consistently come in at around 95-96 degrees. That is definitely a sign of low thyroid. I refuse to see any doctor about it because I don't want medication.

Now, what am I doing different? For now, I am not saying. I want to see if this change works. So far, I haven't seen any progress. The only thing different that I have seen is my body temperature in the morning now is up around 97 degrees and sometimes a little higher.  As for weight loss, well, you see the numbers.

So this is where is all sits for now.... I am not revealing the magic formula for now. I am just not so sure it will work for me... I will keep you posted...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...