Monday, April 18, 2016

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto new magical mystical digital scale weighing in at 214-pounds.

Wow, my readers stats were climbing when I started reposting.  Now that I announced I am holding out on my advice, boom I am down to 5 readers.  What is up with that?

I guess people hang on my every thought. Yesterday I went looking at a bunch of other weight loss blogs. It seems we all do the same thing. We loose a lot of weight then we regain it. Then when we try to loose it, it is twice as hard. Well, I predicted that years ago.
It happened to me.  It's not entirely your fault. Our environment has a lot to do with it. I mean the chemicals and crap in our food and water.

I was watching a you tube video where the doctor was talking about zeno estrogens. These are estrogens that come from plastics like water bottles. These enzymes get in the liver and get into the fat and make it almost impossible to lose weight for both men and women. Since estrogen is responsible for helping make fat this makes sense.

Now he talked about a simple cleanse using Lemon Juice in pure water, and cayenne pepper. I use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in pure water with one tablespoon of lemon juice. I put it all together and drink it down.  What this does it is flushes my liver out. I do it in the morning when I wake up, and I do it in the morning. Hopefully this will put me back on track. I really have tried losing at just 1,500 calories, but it wasn't working anymore.

https://youtu.be/GUpK-QadpUk

If you'll hang with me, I think I have a solution.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane...

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...