Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blockage In The Colon......

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.4-Pounds.

Let me tell you what really happened. When I rolled out of bed this morning I really weighed in at 216.4-Pounds. (You read that right.)

Well, I got up and made my coffee and wasn't feeling right. I didn't feel like eating anything. I did drink a mug of coffee with two table spoons of MCT oil.  I was sitting reading something, and just didn't feel very good. I couldn't figure out why.

I laid down and fell asleep for an hour and a half. Then I got this sudden urge to get up and use the bathroom. That's when everything inside of me broke loose. I had a bad bought of diarrhea. And what made it worse is it burned coming out. That's the cayenne pepper from the last couple days.

When I got done, I took a bath and cleaned up.

I am still trying to figure out what happened. I think what happened is when started taking the Cayenne pepper a few days ago and was taking it twice a day it began doing a cleanse job on my colon walls. It was so effective I actually got plugged up because of it. Which explains the 216.4--pounds.

When I was done with that mess, I felt much better and was back down a few pounds.

That's what I think may have happened...

That's the way it is. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...