Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello weight losing fans....

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 191.8-pounds.

Yep that's up more than I wanted.

Today is Thanksgiving Day. I will be eating a lot of food today. I don't care if I weigh 5-pounds more tomorrow. I am going to enjoy the day.

Losing Weight Is Ultimately Up To You
Recently I just had it out with someone I thought was a friend. (To think it all started because I called Barack Hussein Obama a psychotic liar many months ago.) In our e-mails he made it clear that he just barely tolerated me as a person. How would you like that if that happened to you? All of this time, I figured out, that I was actually an irritant to him because he had the superior view of life.

Well, I can't say that I have the superior view about a lot of things. I am not all knowing, and really am not as smart as all that. I have some areas where I have knowledge.

It doesn't matter really though what he thinks, or for that matter what anyone thinks about me.
I have to deal with my own reality. To be honest, on most days I am not satisfied with it. It's just the way I am.

When it comes to the issue of weight loss, I am an authority. Here is why, I've lost so much weight, and I have kept most of it off. I am up 10-pounds. But, I have held the line for the most part.

I still keep my food logs, and I still weigh myself. Oh, I don't write on this blog anymore simply because I figured out that you can find a whole lot of weight advise all over the internet.

I am going to end here with this authoritative statement: You're overweight because you eat more food than you need. You probably use food for personal comfort in some sort of way. I am not going to get into the psychology here.

If you want to lose weight here is my solution: EAT LESS FOOD.

That's it.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...