Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Your Comments Won't Change Anything, At Least Not For Me

Hello weight losing friends...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at ????

I didn't bring my scale with me out of town.

I know my weight will be over 190-pounds tomorrow. And, spare me the comments. Nothing you say or write will give me any new insights into how lose weight, or keep it off.

I remember one comment I got from someone, who now has ballooned. But, she has a lot of people who comment and comment. Hey, that won't take the desert spoon out of her hand.
That won't keep her from opening up the refrigerator at night.

NOPE, nothing you can say or do will change that.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

2 comments:

Funky said...

You didn't balloon. So what if you are overweight?

5'10 and 165 here. Solid muscle, baby. No fat on these bones. Too bad you can't turn down the sweets. Some people have no self discipline, hahaha. Will power is what you need. No insight needed there. Until you find your balls, you are going to be a fatty. But you can't can you?

One thing though. You look good in that one picture with the green shirt. That looks professional, I tell you. Why are you losing weight? Are you just flabby?

David Dane said...

I am losing weight because I am flabby. How old are you Funky White boy? I used to be lean, and 165 pounds. But, I gained weight over the years. I am 51 years old, and I don't look 51.
Bye the way, you should have known that I was coming down from 240-pounds. I thought you said that you read some of my stuff.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...