Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You Didn't Help Me Lose Weight... You Won't Help Me In The Future

Hello weight losing fans...

Today I stepped up onto the Magical-Mystical-Digital-Scale weighing in at 190.2-pounds.

Today I am going to explain briefly... You Didn't Help Me Lose Weight.

I may get comments in the future that say good job. I may get a call from a "Well Meaning Friend." that tries to give me a pep-talk about weight loss.

Hey you aren't the one laying on my bed craving food. Hey, you aren't the one smelling those fresh cooked donuts. Darn sure you aren't the one who is directing my hands and my mouth for my food consumption.

Your comments are after thoughts. They came after I took the action I needed to lose weight. So, if you think for five seconds I need your input about my weight, then forget it.

This may seem hard. But, you have to lose that weight for you. No one, no one can lose the weight for you.

Here is how you lose weight. Quit piling the food into your mouth. What else has to be said?

Quit filing your coffee with three scoops of sugar. Quit making your instant tea with three or four teaspoons of sugar.

Quit slurping down those fruit drinks all day long then saying I don't eat that much.

Hey moron there are calories in sugar. Hey dope, wise up there are sugar calories in those drinks you keep pouring down your gullet.

And, as for you calling me, or commenting about my good job.... Listen, I did it. Not you. Spare me your interaction.

I don't have to have you there giving me a pep talk folks. I forget most everything anyway. So there.

This is how you have to live with your weight loss problems folks. It's you and that big hamburger and French Fries. It's you and that Big Cinnamon roll. It's not me, you, and that Hamburger.

I am the one who wrestles with that hunger. I am the one who wrestles with the frustration of sacrifice. ME.....

The same goes for you... If you are a fan of this blog. Then face up to the reality that it's you; Mono-E-Mono at that Weight Loss Table.

Bye for now...

And that's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...