Friday, July 19, 2013

Fasting Helped...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.4-Pounds.

Now I am not sure that is right because I usually weigh myself before I get dressed in the morning when I wake up. Well, I got in a hurry to start the coffee and drink down half the pot before I realised that I had not weighed in yet. So, that my actually be a pound or so high.

You may be asking how did I lose 5-pounds so quickly. Well, the real question should be: "What in the world did you eat the day before David?"

I had a bunch of chicken and three yogurt cups along with many cups of milk. That all was just sitting in my tummy waiting to make it's exit. Get it?

So yesterday I realised that I had just a bunch of food sitting around to leave.  I fasted all day yesterday on water, and a few cups of coffee. Late before I went to bed I drank a large glass of tomato juice.

That's what happened...

It's a ways away from the 212-Pounds that I was at a couple of weeks ago.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...