Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Some People Don't Know

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.4-Pounds.

It's been a rough two days. I have been glued to the seat of a charter bus. In the last two days I have put in 27 hours of duty, and logged in 1055 miles of driving.

I have literally gone to work, come home, and slept, then went back out again.

It was so fun, this morning my neighbor was telling me that I have to exercise more. Oh I do...? I told her what my schedule is, and has been and she said, "That's where the self discipline comes in, you have to make yourself do it anyway." Well, when then can I do it when in a two day period I had just enough time to put in 7 hours of sleep before going back out on the road? She is a retired old lady who goes to a fitness center everyday. She doesn't have to work anymore...

Lately she has been complaining she doesn't get enough sleep because her neighbor plays the radio at four in the morning. She's been complaining she gets headaches and is tired. Well, how does she think I would feel getting no sleep because I needed to go exercise?

Honestly, ignore some people. Their ideas are crap...  And I have been suffering with a messed up knee because I decided to go walk at night after work and something popped in my knee when I was "Walking for exercise." Well, I haven't been able to walk. In fact I have been limping....

So much for that exercise program...

That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

You are so right about ignoring the bad advice. Exercise never helped me lose weight and not getting enough sleep prevented weight loss.

My doctor told me (and my research confirms it) to diet (i.e. eat less food) for weight loss and to exercise for health.

He said exercising would not increase weight loss, that it might increase hunger, which is not something you want to increase when you are trying to eat less food.

So, the take away for me is to do all I can to get 7-8 hours sleep every night, and watch my food portions.

Your job is a necessity--it pays the bills, so you must do what is necessary to survive--which means sleep always always comes first.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...