Monday, July 29, 2013

I Pigged Out Yesterday

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 217.8-218.2 Pounds... Well some where in that range I did anyway...

Yesterday morning (Sunday) I stepped up onto the scale weighing in at 213.2-Pounds. That's because I went to the county fair the night before and ate late, and then went to the beer tent.

Yesterday I went to a birthday party for my Aunt. There was a lot of food there, and I ended up stuffing myself. I had two beef sandwiches and all kinds of other goodies. When I was driving home at 8 PM or so, I had next to me a bag of Hershey's Chocolate Miniatures. I was sucking on them as I was driving. (Naughty...!!!!)

I went to bed immediately when I got home loaded up with a belly filled with food. I popped eight of my Betaine HCL tablets and some enzymes tablets. Well, as I slept my tummy wasn't digesting it's load of food so very well.

I actually woke up this morning at around 4:45 so I could get ready to work. I wasn't hungry and I could tell I hardly digested all that food. I skipped breakfast and went to work early. I haven't eaten anything yet today and it's already past 2 PM. I had one Frappicino Coffee that was about 180 calories.

I am going to fast today all day long until the morning because I am still digesting food. Trust me when I say that. I know...

So, that all said why would I eat so much... ? Because I could. It's not going to kill anyone to pig out once in a while. It's the daily over consumption of food which gets us into trouble.

And, since I am fasting today that will pretty much knock out some of yesterdays calories. It won't take out all of them. However, I really do need to clean the system out.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...