Saturday, August 3, 2013

Looks Are Deceiving... Steady Gain...? I Doubt it

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214.8-Pounds.

The day before yesterday I was 214-Pounds, and yesterday I was 214.4-Pounds.

So it looks like a steady increase there... I don't think so... Yesterday I had 3 small oatmeal cookies, and some milk before I went to bed. Oh, and I drank a couple beers... So that doesn't even come in at my daily calorie intake. 

I got up yesterday and wasn't feeling so hungry.  I had a late meal when I got home from work real early in the morning.... Then I was hungry... When I finally got out of bed, I wasn't so hungry.

So I don't think this is gained weight.

That's all for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...