Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weight Down Some... Good...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 212.6-Pounds.

Yesterday I couldn't post... Yesterday I stepped up onto the "New Magical Mystical Digital Scale" weighing in at 213-Pounds even...

I know you probable think this is impossible. It's not. I ate a large meal three nights ago late in the evening. It stayed in my tummy all night.  Well, when I fasted my tummy digested the full contents, and that was the results you saw...

I have been very careful to keep my calorie counts in at around 1,500 calories. There have been some days when I pushed the limits to around 2,000 calories. However for the most part I have been trying...

It's not easy...

As I said about a week ago now I did get into the candy bag... There I was chowing down on chocolate like a kid eating his Holloween Candy.  Shame on me... LOL..

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...