Wednesday, August 7, 2013

OH That Incurable Sweet Tooth

Hello Weight Losing Weight Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214-Pounds.

I wasn't able to weigh myself yesterday, and don't know what my weight in the morning was.

The day before which would have been Monday, August 5, 2013, I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.2 or was it 213-Pounds. I am not sure because my scale couldn't make up its mind. Every time I stepped up on the scale the weight changed.

I titled today's blog post: "Oh That Incurable Sweet Tooth."

The reason being is I am just like anyone else, no matter how hard I try, I never get over my desire for sweets.

Yesterday my customers left behind a bag filled with different kinds of wrapped chocolate candies.
I am talking about candy like bite size Milky Way, Herseys, Snickers, etc.. All these little candies that I love to eat. Well, when my customers left the bus to go into the show, I had access to the candy bag.

I could not stop eating these candies. I must have eaten about 50 of those bite size candies.
Maybe if I had eaten a meal before I went to work, I may not have been so tempted to eat the candy.

But, I am just like everyone else, I have an incurable sweet tooth...
And, it's a hinderance sometimes...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...