Sunday, August 11, 2013

Your Nasty Comments Won't Get Published Here !

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.2-Pounds.

Yesterday I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 214.2-Pounds.

Now, it's very easy to judge my situation as maybe out of control... I have a question: How many of you has a job like mine where you go to work, and expect you'll be in putting 6-7 hours, and then suddenly your customer (In this case it was the Military) changes their mind and decides they want you to work 17 hours instead because your sales office messed up?

How many of you go to work at 2 AM and then come home at 10 PM the same day? How many of you drive and drive, drive and drive for hours on end? 

Well I do....

So spare me your criticism... Because you don't live my life... You don't have irregular hours, you don't work all night long, and then come back a few hours later..... I do... So forget you and your nasty comments.....
I won't publish them.... Sorry folks, some people think they can send me nasty comments and call me names... Well, you don't live my life...!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...