Saturday, July 12, 2014

Is 160-Pounds Possible?

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.8-Pounds.

I am glad about that. For three days I was flying blind without that Magical Mystical Digital Scale.
I was consuming food, and had no idea what the effect was going to be.
I was careful though.

I was at my aunts and she fed me oatmeal in the morning. Then I would go out and fish all day. Then I would head off to the local Walmart and buy some food there.

I was eating two chicken tenders, two bananas, a large apple, and some kind of tea. I was down to two meals a day. I was usually done eating by 4 or so in the afternoon.

I think I did Okay just maintaining.

My Aunt Said I Need To Lose More
I was talking to my aunt Jean. She said, "David I think you would look better at 160-pounds." I then told her that was the weight I was when I left the army.
I also had a 32-inch waist line. I don't think I will ever see that again.

Okay, so if my goal is to be 160-Pounds, I have to lose another 60-Pounds... Yikes, that is a lot of weight to lose...

I don't think I have that kind of will anymore... I might make it to 200-Pounds. But, honestly.. It's so freaking hard....

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...