Sunday, July 27, 2014

Is This A Good Thing?

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213-Pounds.

Now this has me wondering: Is this a good thing? Am I really losing weight now? Or, will I face a day when I go to a late meal and see another 217-Pounds on the scale the next Morning? It's hard for me to tell right now, what is happening.

I have cut out many carbohydrates. With the exception of that deep dish pizza I had the last two days. With my little bits of fruit, and the half sandwiches I have tried hard to keep my carb intake at around 30-40-carbohydrates a day. This has meant avoiding anything with sugar, and bread.

Let me tell you it's not easy. The other day I was at the Race Track, and one of the women offered me half of an ICE COLD SIERRA MIST SODA.... It was hot, and I was thirsty. I turned her down. Then when I was taking the group home. The leader offered me a big cup of cheesy popcorn. I was hungry and I was so tempted... I turned it down.

This morning I ate 4 sausages (170-calories)
Two scrambled eggs (140-calories)
1/2 orange left over from yesterday (45-calories)
Coffee (0-calories)

What I will eat the rest of the day, I don't know yet. I am thinking of taking some of the left over ham, and making cream cheese rolls with it. Then eating those.
Maybe...

That's the way it is, I'm David Dane



No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...