Saturday, July 19, 2014

Eight Years Ago I Began My Weight Lose Quest

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 216.6-Pounds.

Today I woke up and was thinking about what I am going to eat for breakfast. I had a big bowl of Oatmeal, with some dried fruit, blueberries, and syrup to sweeten it. The oatmeal was about 300-calories. The fruit was about 80-calories. The syrup was about 50 calories.

When I was up in Wisconsin, my aunt would make me oatmeal. She would throw some canned fruit on top, and add some milk. I would go out fishing, and realized I could go most of the day and not feel too hungry. (Now you might ask what happened to the 5HTP you were taking David? I still take it. Not so much, because it's very expensive. ) Last night I had a big bowl of Oatmeal for dinner, with blueberries. I went to bed, and didn't get hungry.

I used to eat a lot of oatmeal when I lost all that weight 8-years ago now. Can you believe it 8-years have gone by since I began my earnest attempt to lose weight?

There is one thing I did learn. Don't put dried fruit and nuts in hot oatmeal. It ruins them.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...