Friday, July 25, 2014

Down Again Some

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today  I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.4-Pounds, or was it 213.6-Pounds? My scale couldn't make up its mind this morning.

Anyway I am 4-Pounds away from that 217-Pounds I was just a few days ago. I didn't want to do it, but I gave up my night time snack of popcorn. It was unsalted, and non-buttered popcorn that I got into the habit of eating before I would go to bed. Well, obviously it was having a negative effect. So reluctantly I gave it up.

This Part Added Later In The Day...******
I am adding this part because I am not in a hurry like I was this morning.
This morning I was feeling kind of lazy. I had left over pizza from a friend who got it from a picnic over the weekend. (Which I couldn't go to because I was working.) I carefully wrapped every piece. I also got a big container of deviled eggs which I wrapped and refrigerated. I took one of the slices of pizza and cut it in half to about 3-inches across, and 5-inches long. I wrapped the other portion for another day. I put ham slices on it and some more cheese, then popped it into the toaster oven for 15-minutes. It came out toasty and sizzling. I was so tempted to heat up the other half because it was so good.

I ate the pizza (250 calories)
Two deviled eggs halves (70-calories)
1/2 cup of cottage cheese (40-calories)
1 tablespoon of flax seed oil. (90-calories)
1 slice of butter (80-calories) It's used for hunger control.
1/2 of the banana from yesterday.
Coffee with Stevia.

For lunch I ate:
Half of a Tuna Salad Sandwich (125-150-calories about.)
Two deviled egg halves (70-calories)
Water

Now, one of the things I have been doing is trying to watch the carbohydrates. I am trying to stay inside 30-carbohydrates a day... I already went past it with the pizza slice. The sandwich put me in at 25-carbs more. We'll see the effect tomorrow.

I still don't know what I will have for dinner. 
  
That's the way it is.. I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...