Thursday, July 24, 2014

Down Today Some

David Dane here...

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.2-Pounds.

That's better than yesterday; not by much.

Did you look at the videos I posted yesterday? I found those on you tube, and decided to post them. Now I myself am not a fan of eating big chunks of butter bars. But, if you listen to what is being said, there is a point that butter fat may have been unnecessarily demonized in the past.

The thought of drinking my coffee with butter in it makes me gag. I would prefer heavy cream over butter. 

Well, I don't have much to say about it all right now. I have to be on my way.

That's the way it is...  I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...