Monday, June 10, 2013

Another Break Through... Which Was Slow In Coming

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.6-Pounds.

Judging from that I would say things are moving again with my weight loss. But, let me tell you it sure felt like it was a long time coming. I have been frustrated because it seemed like I was never going to make any progress.

I have been careful with my total calorie counts. Sure I have had some days where I got up over 1,500 calories. I have had some days where I got closer to 1,900 calories and even 2,000 calories. Yet, it really hasn't been any different than years ago when I lost all the weight.

We will all have that happen where our weight just hangs on. I am convinced we will all hit those points in our weight losing regimen where it seems like there isn't anything we can do. It gets frustrating for sure.

All I can say to anyone who is determined to lose weight and you seem to be stuck in one place, KEEP AT IT... The damn will eventually break, and then you'll be onto your next target weight.

I have been doing some soul searching, and going through my blog posts from years past. I don't have the time to read them all. The reason I have been doing this is someone was sending me anonymous comments (I did not publish them, and they are deleted.). I was accused of projecting a superior attitude. I was accused of calling my readers names like pig, porky etc..

I did a word search looking for those words in the blog. I found only one time where I was clowning around for a laugh and said "Hey Fatty put the donut down."

If I have ever offended my readers, then it was never a deliberate act. I have tried to be sensitive to the IDEA that we who are the PREPONDERANTS are all in the same situation. We're over weight, and we don't like what we see in the mirror. We may very well be struggling with health issues as a result of our over eating. I don't know...

I have tried to encourage people with my own delema. Now, it's even worse because everything I ever wrote came true. I lost 60-Pounds. Then, like a dumb-dumb I regained that weight.

Now I have to go through it all over again making the effort to lose the weight.

It's not easy. It's not easy to go through it all over again. Yet here I am.

This anonymous person mocked me and demanded that I lose weight now and immediately get down to 175-Pounds. In other words Anonymous is a NUT-CASE.

All this said... Folks, it's not easy to lose weight. In fact when you're trying to lose weight it has an effect on everything you do. That's right.. You can't go to birthday parties, Christmas Parties, Easter Feasts, and church socials and continue to eat like you did.

And when you're trying to lose weight it just seems like all one can do is think about food all day long. ...!

Yeah, I know what it's like.

Take courage, you can lose the weight.

I am going to write this warning again: To those of you who make comments on my blog. I screen those comments. If I don't like your comments, they won't get up for everyone to see. If you can't be gracious like Dinah, or Lynn sometimes when she comments, then guess what, your comment won't get published.

I owe you no apology for my screening out what you write. It's my blog. ...!!!!!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...