Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.8-Pounds.

Yesterday I had written I ate 2 Sausage Brats, a bun, and a slice of rye bread. That was it for the day. Well, later in the day I did drink down a 2 serving bottle of Gator Aide.

Okay, so here I am at 213.8-Pounds it's under the 215 target. It's not what I wanted. I had hoped by now, I would have been past 210-Pounds, and sailing down to 205-Pounds.

Today I had two pieces of bread, two sausage brats, and a yogurt. We'll see what I eat later today.

Today I ran across this article. It's supposedly written by non-profit researchers. Basically what it says is the government needs to control obesity in the United States by raising the price of foods that "Cause Obesity."

Well, I am here to tell you... All food if it's over consumed will create obesity. Some just do it faster than others do. But, even if you were to remain steadfast to an all protein diet, and you consumed 16 ounce T-bone Steaks three times a day, you could still gain weight.

So this non-sence that somehow raising the price of food on sugars and carbohydrates by taxing them for government control is insane. 

Read the article for yourself:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/how-to-curb-obesity-tax-calories-study-says/2013/06/26/6ba98e5a-de6c-11e2-948c-d644453cf169_story.html

That's all for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...