Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighi ng in at 216-Pounds.

Well, I have been back up over 215 for many days now. I have been discouraged a tiny bit by my backwards movements, and by my lack of progress.

Now some of you think that I sit around eating donuts all day long, and every piece of junk food that is under the sun. That's not true.

Most days I consume different types of powdered proteins, vegetable proteins, and milk proteins. I try to avoid sugar, candy, and the like.

However, I do have time where I eat a big meal...  The other night I had 3 lean, small slices of prime rib, three small roasted chicken fingers, and mashed potatoes, with wild rice. I had about five large dipped strawberries, and water for dinner.

The next day which was yesterday, there it was on the scale with me...

Today, I am done eating for the day. I had to sausage brats, and a bun, with a piece of rye bread. I also had a nutrition drink. That's all I am eating for today...

I always say when you reach your calorie count for the day, it's time to quit. Well, this time I hit it early, in the day.

So that's it...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...