Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wow, My Weight Went Backwards....

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215.4-Pounds.
I couldn't believe it myself, especially since I was actually under that when  I came home from work.

Contrary to what anyone would think, it's not like I sit around pounding down donuts all day long. I did have a can of tomato juice last night before I went to bed. Maybe that explains the weight gain. Who knows?


Well, Anonymous keeps sending me comments. He must be a liberal who voted for our current president, because he is vindictive. Well, Anonymous, put the "Fatty" comment in the context of the blog post and you will see that I wrote what I wrote for laughter sake. And, I actually beat you to the punch so to speak and admitted having written that for the sake of humor.  If you are so ignorant as to not figure that out, then there is no hope for you. As for you having accused me of calling people porky, and pig, you couldn't find those things in my posts.

Anonymous you ignorant child give it up man. You are barking up the wrong tree here.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane...

1 comment:

Dinahsoar said...

The main thing is your overall progress is downward. Very rarely is weight loss a straight line down. It mostly always consists of ups and downs--2 steps forward, one step back. But the net yield is fat loss. Just keep plugging away.

Also, it may well be the sodium in tomato juice that pushed the number up. I usually buy the low sodium and add some hot sauce to boost the flavor.

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...