Friday, June 28, 2013

It's So Hard To Lose The Pounds...!

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 212.6-Pounds..

I can only write that it's been frustrating getting just this far....
I have had to deal with so much hunger.
I have had to give up so much...
I eat meager meals each day.

I hate it....

But, I am one of those whose metabolism doesn't REV up at 100 MPH and zip along all day long.
I feel like I  am one of those who has been cursed to be a PLUMP PERSON...

So I can sympathise .... It's SO HARD to lose the POUNDS...!

Today I had a sausage brat, an apple, 2 scoop of "Meat Protein Powder," and later I will have 2 nutrition drinks in the day... I  won't be getting off work tonight until 3 AM... It's going to be a long, long work day...

That's all for now...

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...