Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weight Ebbing Down....

Hello Weight Losing Fans....

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Mystical Digital Scale weighing in at 215-Pounds.
That's not where I want to be, but hey, It's what it is...

Dinah posted this comment and I thought I would share it.... I did publish it in the comments. I ignored Anonymous snarly unwelcome comment, and won't publish any of them.

"You are making progress!! Good job. On to your next goal--would it be 210?
I agree--there is nothing wrong with a hamburger and french fries. You can eat it and lose weight.
I lost weight eating pizza once a week and chocolate everyday. Having foods I enjoyed helped me stay the course.
It is better in the long run to eat the foods you love than to try to live without them. 
When it comes to weight loss, everyone thinks they are an expert. Funny thing though, at the end of the day almost every struggles with regaining some of the lost weight--even the people who think they have all the answers.
We each must do what works for us and ignore our critics.
AND--most of us have to live in the real world and that often means few choices when eating out due to work or budget constraints. Fast food is fast and cheap. Nothing wrong with that as long as we balance it with other healthful foods."

Thanks Dinah.

I can only appreciate that Dinah is mature and gracious enough to share words that are encouraging.

For you who want to leave commentary that is non beneficial and nasty, forget ever seeing it get published on this blog. I have the last say as to what finally ends up in the comments. And, Anonymous you're out of here... Go pick on someone else. You calling me porky without knowing me and my situation was the wrong thing to do... And, just in case you think I sit around eating boxes of donuts... What if I do, what is that to you?  So buzz off anonymous go harass someone else.

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane







No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...