Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OK, 210-Pounds Is The Next Target

Hello Weight Losing Fans...

Today I stepped up onto the New Magical Msytical Digital Scale weighing in at 213.2-Pounds.

Well, I got off work today an stepped up onto the Scale at just of 214-Pounds. Maybe tomorrow I will step up onto the scale weighing in at 212-Pounds...

Today some woman who is 330-Pounds and is 22years old sent me a comment because she went back and read one of my postings from 2007... I published her comment but it is now in the archives of history.

She stated in the comment. She is losing pounds on 2,600 calories a day. Wow, I could only wish to eat that much and continue to lose weight. NO WAY though...!

That's the way it is... I'm David Dane.

No comments:

 Hello Weight Losing Fans,  Today I stepped up onto the Digital Scale weighing in at 208.2-Pounds. My heart is very heavy with pain since my...